Welcome to Finspong House
Finspong House was built by Louis De Geer the younger between the years 1668 and 1685 and is today used as offices for Finspong’s turbine industry. The surrounding park, laid out in the 1700s, is decorated with follies like the Aurora temple, the iron temple and the Lugnet summerhouse and is open to the public all year round. Through the windows of the orangery built in 1831, you may steal a glimpse at Sweden’s oldest grapevine.
The two annexe wings, built by Louis De Geer’s grandson in 1742, are used as a hotel and restaurant for company guests. All the rooms are furnished according to milestones in the history of Finspong House.
We offer 20 rooms, all of which are furnished according to different prominent dates in the history of Finspong. Choose between 11 single rooms, 6 double rooms and 3 suites.
Our restaurant ’Slottsmässen’ welcomes both smaller and larger groups. We can seat up 120 guests at once.
Meeting & Events
We offer several conference rooms equipped with modern technology. The largest room seats 18 people.